Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quick Update

Been a couple weeks, since I've posted. Presently I'm painting my remaining group of 7 Ushabti. After this I'm going to take a break from painting Tomb Kings and switch back to my ancients. I've got a pile of units left: 4 units of Phalangites, 2 units of Hoplites, 4 units of Galatians, an elephant, a scythed chariot and I think enough extra minis left to do another base of Hypaspists. So in other words a lot. After the Ushabti I'm going to do a couple units of Phalangites to start.

This weekend, Dave's going to be in the neighbourhood so we're going to get in a 300 point Impetus battle between my Normans and his Saxons. Should be interesting as both of our armies have Poor command structure. Two commanders or three commanders, I wonder what I should take.

3 comments:

  1. Once the download is completed, wixsite.com/ you should most likely to the Downloaded official source Tutu Assistant Apk file and also Directly Download Tutu Helper APK Android, iPad & Windows faucet on it to wage installment.When requested for TuTu verification, faucet on Install button. Wait for couple of TuTu App secs for the setup to finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it in Mac OS X or macOS Sierra as a disk photo.Kodi Open this picture, after that drag as well as drop the Kodi.official source app file from the disk picture to your Applications folder.Kodi App Download Kodi could likewise be mounted on various other circulations utilizing third-party databases.

    ReplyDelete