Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Egyptians

I finally finished up another batch of assorted 15mm NK Egyptians. These figs are all Old Glory 15's. First is a group of 4 chariots.
Next is a group of 4 line infantry.
Finally there is 3 bases of skirmishers. The one on the right is a unit of Nubian short bow and the other 2 are "Asiatics" with slings.
I'm not sure what I'm going to work on next.  I've still got as bunch more Egyptians to do but I might take a break and start working on my 1/200 scale Robotech models.

3 comments:

  1. I've painted a Egyptian army several years ago (15mm essex), and I can see that you've done a fantastic paintjob on them, really impressive! Great basing too!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil! I've got some more coming up, some command bases, royal guards, Canaanite light infantry and a couple chariots. After that all I have left is a bunch of Sea People's bases, then I can move on to their opponents, the Hittites.

    ReplyDelete