Monday, March 21, 2016

Hoplites and Bow

Yesterday I finished another four bases for my Carthaginian amy. Although these bases could be used in various other ancient armies as they're not specifically Carthaginian units. First up are two bases of hoplites. Figures are from 1st Corps with shield transfers from LBMS.
The LBMS transfers are really nice, but I'm finding that the edges start to peal away from the shields. I've resorted to brushing on Crazy Glue f I notice them starting to peel. Kind of a pain in the ass.

The other two bases are skirmish archers. These figures are from War-games Foundry.

Sitting on my paint table right now is a batch of robot figures that are almost completed. After that I have a pile of figures that I'm using as Xenithians for my Mayday game and a pile of wizards and apprentices that I'm painting up for Terry's Mayday Frostgrave game. Need to get my butt in gear!

8 comments:

  1. I have found that LBM transfers fit the convex surface of hoplons better if you make small cuts around the perimeter then seal them with varnish.

    ReplyDelete



  2. دليلك العقاري بدبي
    خدمات عقارية ممتازه
    نحن نقدم خدمة ممتاز لا مثيل لها لجميع عملائنا الموثوق بهم
    معنا يمكنك شراء او تاجير او بيع العقارات في دبي بكل سهولة
    We offer unparalleled excellent service to all our trusted clients. With Alsadarh you could Buy, Rent or Sell property in Dubai with ultimate ease and efficiency.
    https://www.sadarh.net
    https://sadarh2020.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete