Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Daemons on the cheap

So I'm selling off my Warhammer Daemon army as I don't intend on ever using it again. So I had the figures out and on a pair of trays up on top of a cabinet. This morning I woke up to a crash. I knew exactly what happened, how it happened and who did it before I even looked.
This is one half of the army. Smashed to fuck. They didn't fair to well from the 6 foot drop to the hard floor. The figures that were one piece metal made it out okay, but everything else broke. Even some of the plastic figures exploded.

And here is the culprit:
So I've cleaned it up, matched all the figures to their parts, packaged all them up individually and will be selling the lot in the Mayday auction for peanuts. Only a handful of plastic Daemonettes made it into the garbage can. Blech.

1 comment:

  1. Alas, as much as we get mad at them, we really cannot love them any less. I bet she gave you the 'You should have known better' look!

    ReplyDelete