Saturday, April 23, 2022

Figure assortment

Noticed I forgot to post up some figs that I painted up a month ago. Haven't done anything since, just haven't been into painting. This first batch of figs are 28mm metal figs from Renegade Miniatures. It's been a number of years since I bought them and Renegade isn't around any more so I'm not 100% sure of what they actually are. I know they are for my Carthaginian army. The first base I'm pretty sure is Gallic cavalry.


This next unit I believe is some Iberian light cavalry.


And the last base is I believe actual Carthaginian cavalry.


I also painted up some 28mm metal Greek hoplite casualties. These are from Wargames Foundry.

On my paint table are a handful of Stargrave figures. Hopefully I can get a little bit of painting done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment