Sunday, April 16, 2023

Forgotten Figures!

So I finished these a month ago and completely forgot to post them up. First up is a pair of Ashigaru with yari bases for my lifetime Samurai project. These figs are all 28mm metal figs from Kingsford Miniatures.



I've run out of the large decals for the sashimono unfortunately, and had to resort to the smaller size ones. So they look a little odd compared to the previous bases. And it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get any more either, which is super shitty. Oh well.

And last up is a trio of rocket bikes. These 28mm resin figs are from Bombshell Miniatures. 



Haven't been in much of a painting mood lately, I need to get myself motivated. 


I also picked up a copy of Xenos Rampant after seeing it played on Bob's blog. Going to have to get this to the table sometime soon. 

1 comment: