Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Terrain

Finished up the terrain I mentioned in yesterday's post. There's quite a lot! First up are six transport containers from GW. These a great pieces of terrain. I made them so that four of them would be sealed shut while the other two would have only one hatch open.

On the same container sprue as above are a number of barrels and crates. So with six sprues I have quite the assortment, which is awesome. From this I made seven bases of terrain.
These sprues are excellent, so I'm expecting GW to discontinue them.

Next up are some painted barricades from the Star Wars Legion core box from Fantasy Flight.
And finally are these six resin objective markers from Secret Weapon Miniatures.
I'm waiting on some terrain to come in from Sarissa Precision for my Mayday game, so in the meantime I'm going to be working on some fantasy monsters including this bad boy:
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment