Sunday, November 28, 2021

French & Indian War Colonial Provincials

Finished this box of Colonial Provincial infantry. These 28mm metal figs are from Warlord Games.


They painted up nice and quickly. Good figs overall that highlighted one the things I really like about metal figs: they may cost more but they had ZERO assembly. Just clean up flash and ready for priming. This will complete my New Years goal for this year to get at least 100 French and Indian War figs done. In the Analogue Hobbies Paint Challenge which will be starting in roughly 3 weeks, I hope to get all my remaining F&IW figs done.

Next on my paint table is a pack of Rebel terrorists for Star Wars Legion. These figs are almost done so should be up in the next couple days hopefully. And that will be another resolution done also.

2 comments: