Tuesday, December 28, 2021

54mm War of 1812 - U.S. Units

One of my New Years resolutions for 2021 was to finish up the last units of my 54mm War of 1812 forces. Here are the last two units. Both units are done up for the U.S. side. These 54mm metal figs are from the sadly now-closed All The Kings Men. First up is a unit of infantry.

Next up is an artillery unit with a small gun.

As this whole project is now pretty much finished, here's a couple group shots of all the figs. First up is the U.S. side followed by the British/Canadian/Indian side.

I still have some casualty figs I can do up, but the armies are essentially completed and I'm checking off another 2021 New Years resolution. 

I may still have one more post this year, we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful armies!
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was a lot of painting, Scott! Good job finishing a project.

    ReplyDelete