Thursday, March 10, 2011

Last Daemons & Next Project

Tonight I finished the last of my Daemons, till I get my hands on a Bloodthirster and a Keeper of Secrets. This final batch is a unit of 5 Flesh Hounds.
Now that I'm done Daemons, I'm about to start on my next project. I've got two projects to start. First, is to finish the bases I need for my Basic Impetus game for Mayday. Off the top of my head I have at least 3 bases to do and about 7 weeks to do them, so I'm going to put this one off.

That leaves me with starting my big project for the year - 15mm sci-fi. I'm planning on doing three armies to go with my Full Thrust units: a Chinese Union army, a US army and an alien army. The first army I'm going to do is the Chinese Union army. I've got all the minis assembled and waiting to be primed.

The vehicles are all Ground Zero Games and are from the Hi-Mobility Wheeled Battleforce.
The infantry are all from Rebel Minis Earth Force Marines line. Not having painted 15mm before, I'm looking forward to knocking these off hopefully rather quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Rawwwr! Love the hounds. Wish I could fight them. Every time I see a nice unit I want to throw a Bretonnian lance or block of Saurus at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott,
    The vehicles look really cool. What game system?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to use FAD4 (Fast and Dirty 4).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those vehicles kind of look like Cold War Soviet meets monster trucks; very cool; can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete