Monday, January 6, 2020

Protolene Infantry

One of the things I wanted to get done this year was finish painting up my 15mm sci-fi figs and get them to the table. So I dug out these Protolene infantry and painted them up. This actually was pretty much all the infantry I have for this faction.
These figs were from Critical Mass Games before they closed shop. Ral Partha Europe carries them now, which is nice as it would be a shame if all of CMG's lines disappeared. First up is two squads of Hunters with laser rifles.
Next is a squad of Hunters with particle cannons.
Next is a Hunter command squad.
 This is a squad of Scout snipers.
And finally is this squad of Protolene Mercenaries.
 I do have a bunch of mechs and power armour still to do for these guys, but they're down a ways in the queue.

Next post will probably be some Counterblast Mekkus figs.

No comments:

Post a Comment